EXTRUDED NITRILE RUBBER ATTACK/SUPPLY HOSE HFX is a nitrile thru-the-weave, rubber covered fire hose that utilizes both polyester and nylon 6.6 yarn in the reinforcing jacket. Under pressure, the polyester keeps the hose from “snaking” where the nylon allows for controlled dilation, reducing friction loss and generating higher flow rates. Our special rubber compound provides a tough cover that resists heat, abrasion, snags and hot embers. The interlocking matrix also means no adhesives are used and there is a permanent bond to all the warp and weft yarns.
- • Extruded thru-the-weave, nitrile rubber fire hose. The reinforcement is made with a blend of circular woven, twill weave, polyester and nylon fibers.
- • The ribs on the cover surface greatly increase abrasion resistance and help provide a long service life.
- • Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -20ºF (-29ºC) and is resistant to ozone, oxidation and most chemicals and petrochemicals.
- • Highly resistant to both contact and radiant heat.
- • Suitable for attack, supply, soft sleeve suction and relay applications.
- • Unique extruded thru-the-weave construction provides a flexible, easy to maneuver hose that is easy to pack.
- • Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
For ordering contact for freight shipping quote.