McLeod tool with a 48 in. handle. Produced in accordance with USDA Forest Service Specification 5100-353D, dated November 1992, or latest version thereof. Combination of a rake and a hoe used primarily for clearing brush and other surface debris and for digging in the soil to construct fire control lines on wildfires and controlled burns.
- Made in USA.
- High carbon steel blade, formed and sharpened for digging and clawing.
- Heat Treated for toughness and wear resistance.
- Black enamel finish for rust resistance.
- Enhanced ferrule joint for strength and durability.
- 48 in american ash handle is strong and durable.
- Shipped knocked down, assembles in minutes.
If product is out of stock. Contact for current lead time or drop shipping options. Drop shipping, The items will come direct from the manufacturer. This will allow greater saving as we are not paying for product to keep in stock.