Triple certified and fit for function
For Technical Rescue/Extrication and Wildland Firefighting, including optional bloodborne pathogen protection
Introducing the multi-purpose gear that lets you switch from handling technical rescue and extrication tasks to fighting wildland fires simply by changing the lining. Far from being a compromise, it provides all the ergonomic comfort and fit of top-of-the-line firefighting gear in either situation.
A whole new level of protection and breathable comfort lightens the load for long, hot active duty. For fire departments mindful of their budgets, there’s even more value. No more off the-shelf sized extrication gear. It’s as important as your structural gear and should be sized as such.
- Outer shell made of Sigma™ 7.0 with a snap in moisture barrier of GORE™ Crosstech® S/R
Snap into action
A modular system transforms your NFPA 1977 certfied Wildland gear into NFPA 1951 certified technical rescue/extrication gear or NFPA 1999 certified EMS gear by snapping in a GORE™ Crosstech® S/R moisture barrier on the same outer shell.
The multi-purpose shell is crafted in lightweight SIGMA™ fabric specifically designed and certified for fighting wildland fires, and for technical rescue/extrication, by Safety Components.
Modern 3M® comfort trim adds to breathability while abrasion resistant reinforcements at the knees ensure the durability you need, even in the most demanding situations.
And we’ve even included real-life sizing instead of simple small-medium-large options, providing a tailored ergonomic fit for better mobility.
For a difference you can see and feel, try the new VIKING triple-purpose Wildland, EMS and Technical Rescue/Extrication gear.
- Two inside chest pockets with snaps
- Two side pockets with zippers
- Pre-bent elbows with Para Aramid reinforcements
- High quality wristlets of Dupont™ Nomex®
- Curved hemline at sleeve with an intake for optimal
freedom of movement
- 3M® comfort triple trim in high visibility orange or
- Name tag with 2” or 3” letters
- NFPA 1951, Protective Ensembles for Technical Rescue/Extrication Incidents including Optional Blood-borne Pathogen Protection
- NFPA 1977, Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
NFPA 1999, Protective Clothing and Ensembles for Emergency Medical Operations
This gear is not kept in stock due to the various sizing options. It is made to order, when ordered. Lead time is currently around 8 weeks.
There are options for department name lettering and personnel name lettering on the back of the coats. You will need to contact for custom sizing and pricing